Thursday, June 26, 2008

Sick Lame & Lazy

My household has COOTIES!!!!

First Rainer got the flu, rapidly followed by Corné and Katia and I've been taking whatever I give them to combat me getting sick. And men are so miserable when they're sick. Bunch of big babies.

Then my pc's power supply decided it wants to act up. It will work fine and the minute I decide to upload something, it would decide to go on the fritz. So I finally got round to buying a new power supply this afternoon and it's been installed and hopefully my pc problems have come to an end.

It's getting very cold here on the Highveld and I really dislike winter as it is. I wish my childhood dream of finding a RIC husband could have come true. I always said I want to follow summer. LOL, I can so do the jetsetting life to all the warm spots in the world. I'd probably have looked like a raisin from over exposure to the sun LOL, but it would have been worth never having to experience winter.



Today I only have a small freebie on offer. I made some glitter stars. It's my first attempt at a glitter and I must admit I like how the came out. I was thinking Walk of Fame type stars and Kim's CU use Starry Ties came in very handy for these elements. I'm so glad I waited for several months to start designing because it gave me a great stash of CU goodies to start off with. Thank you Kim from the bottom of my heart for the marvelous goodies you produce. The only problem I ever have is deciding which of your beautiful goodies I'm going to use.

Here's a preview

And you can grab it here http://www.4shared.com/file/52840265/b2e23ef2/Glitter_Stars.html?dirPwdVerified=1524a939. Remember the usual rules apply. No hot linking to the download site, for personal use only and say hi.

Enjoy the rest of your day, we're getting ready for nght and we're going out to supper at one of our local eateries. I'm in the mood for ribs.

{{Hugs}}

4 comments:

Kristine said...

I didnt think raisins ate ribs...LOL...I thought rich dames that bask in the sun lived on salad and martinis....pickled raisins...

WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Gawd I amuse easily.... :P

Mojo said...

Hope you don't get the cooties and everyone feels better. Nice stars , thanks so much.

kathy said...

Thank you!

Kim B said...

Hee hee- did I pass it through to you via mail?- At least I'm over mine and feeling better! But as you know been hectic too!
Hope you feel better SOON and OMG- Kristine is NUTS- ROTF!
Yeah- marry the RICH hubby- I'll be your lady in waiting- hahahahaha
I make a good cocktail- LOL
Sending hugs
ME