Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Sing a little Song

If you go to........., you're in for a BIG SURPRISE. Well not yet, I'm going to keep you in suspenders (as my friend Eloise's little one would say) and you'll HAVE to come back tomorrow. But I can tell you this is HUGE.



We had a long weekend this past weekend and I was MISS behave. First off my friends Margie and KC came up from Mosselbay and that had to be celebrated. It was so incredible to see them and 3 days is much to short to spend with your loved ones. KC (short for Kevin Craig) is a decendent of the Hopewell Indian tribe and him and I love to listen to authentic AI music. Dork Dancing has nothing on the 2 of us. Not only do we call up the great spirit of joy, we can make rain and sun at the same time and it's probably why we're having hot days followed by very cold, followed by very hot. And KC is a Kansas City fan too!!! So for all the fans that read my blog, you have one here in good old SA too.



On Saturday I went to cut my hair at a new hairdresser in the area. Well I can tell you, she's a keeper. I have never had such a beautiful cut as this one and YES you guessed it, that was cause for celebration too. Ended up at our local pub to watch the rugby match between South Africa and Wales.



Then on Sunday we went to play bowls. Oh my living, I have never laughed so much. It's only my crowd that can decide that a bowling green is the perfect place to have a rock 'n roll competition. And the sillyness started way before that when we all decided to wear a funny hat. So we had a chef, a sailor and even someone with a furry critter on his head. I'll post some of the photos on the weekend.



Monday we went to the driving range as my darling son decided that his mother needs to learn to play golf. OK when it comes to golf, I'm dyslexic, I just can't get the long stick to connect with the minute ball. I was digging for oil. If I stayed 15 minutes longer I would have ended up in China. Oh and when I did hit the ball I got a shock up my arm and this ball went hoppety hop and landed like 2 steps away. Tiger Woods can relax, I'm not any competition.



Did I make you read a lot of stuff before I got to my freebie? LOL, I made 5 chrome knight elements to match the dragon thingy's from yesterday.



You can get it here http://www.4shared.com/file/51823497/73e47f70/Chrome_Knights.html?dirPwdVerified=1524a939. Hope you can use them.

See you again tomorrow.

5 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for another AWESOME ggody to use with their kit!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!

Ms Kittie said...

I love the Chrome Knights & Dragons. My 7 year old loves this kind of stuff so I am sure I will use them with his summer pictures. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

kanagaroo said...

So cool! i can't wait to use these to scrap my son's pictures.

Melanie said...

Oh, goody! I was looking for one of these to go with the kit! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Love them!

Kim B said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA- first I want pics of the CUT- then I want pics of the BOWLS- OMG- it is tooo much FUN to play BOWLS- but shit your ASS can be stiff for DAYS afterwards! ROTFLMAO!
Girl golf now that is a different story- I get my ball up in the air- it just doesnt' go where I WANT it too- and you KNOW i have hit everything in my path- including gentlemen that land up lying on the ground IN PAIN!- BWAHAHAHAHA
LOVE the knights and I know a few have been waiting for them-LOL

Thanks a ton - NOW GET SOME PICS- hahahahaha
HUGS