Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Gazillion Things to Do

Hello Everyone





Goodness, I've had a crazy week and have so much to catch up on. Hopefully I'll get a chance to share some of the happenings in my life tomorrow, but in the mean time I didn't want you to think that I've forgotten about you.





I have a little frame freebie that I made out of 1 of Kim B's CU frames and stick pins she had as a freebie soon after she started her blog. I call them Flutterliscious Frames.





Here's the preview:























You can pick it up here http://www.4shared.com/file/47585989/f9a09162/Flutterliscious_Frames.html?dirPwdVerified=1524a939. Please remember to leave some love and if you want to show me what you have done with my goodies, please drop me a mail at my e-mail addie in my profile, so that I can share it with all the readers.

Keep well.

3 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY both so very much for these cool frames!!!

Kristine said...

Hiya Renee!!!!

Swinging thru top show you some blog love!!!! :D

Kim B said...

wooohooo- HELLO! Welcome back- LOL
swinging through like the Wench to leave you some LOVE!!

MWAH