Monday, June 23, 2008

Last CU Bag Freebie

I'm so late because I had unexpected visitors and I could only get supper ready after they left, so I'll just get straight to the freebie today.

Kim's CU bags are only on special until midnight tonight, so please, if you haven't bought them yet, do so now!!!! They are so jampacked with wonderful goodies that you can start creating your own kits with just what's in these bags if you're a first time designer.

I had so much fun creating this little bird that I ended up adding the bow, frame, trellis element and 2 papers. Everything is made with items from Kim's bags excepting for the corner on the paper which is by Paya. I used older bags for the beak and body of the bird, but the rest is all out of these 2 bags.
You can pick it up here http://www.4shared.com/file/52458333/a822c491/For_the_Birds_2.html?dirPwdVerified=1524a939. Remember the usual rules apply - personal use only and send anyone to my blog and please leave a comment.


PS - Sharon, can you please let me have your e-mail address. You leave a comment every day without fail and I so appreciate that.


{{Me}}

7 comments:

Kristine said...

Loving these goodies Renee!!!! Thank you sooo much! Very pretty!

Patamomma said...

Renee thanks for all you do. I read down through a few of your posts and am intriqued. I'm all for boycotting smack blogs or whatever you called them. But, I don't know if I frequent any. I have just found the Digi bags revealed blog, and I like it. I don't care about the comments. I don't get into that sort of negativity. But, I love knowing what is in a grab bag, and I have bought one so far, because of what was shown. So, I can only think that, that part of it is good for designer business. Hope that is ok. Patty

elizlom said...

These are wonderful, I also love those bags and I know I will buy her bags in the future. Thanks for the pretty kits you made!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Jun [LA 01:57am, NY 03:57am, UK 08:57am, OZ 06:57pm]).

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for another of your FAB goodies!!!!!!
Love the birdie as its something out of the ordinary to use when I find the spare time!!!!
I know whats spare time? LOL

You can reach me at Scrapcat4914@aol.com
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peggie said...

This is so pretty. Lovely colors. Thank you.

shirleyandrade7 said...

You have some really cool stuff. thanks so very much for sharing.