Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Drumroll Please

We have a WINNER!!!!

ELIZABETH!!!! I'll be mailing you shortly so that I can ask you lots of questions.

Kristine has this really cute kit up in her store called Bat Boo. A real boy kit with aliens and spacemen and spaceships. It must have been a curse for Kristine to create because she really dislikes working with blue, but it came out so STUNNING. I love it. Funny I like blues and kits that are geared towards boys.

The little cutie in the LO is Rainer and Katia's half brother and I love him as if he's my own. They emigrated to the UK at the end of November 2007 and I cannot tell you how much I'm missing this child. He used to phone me on a Friday evening and ask if he could come and spend the weekend. We used to watch motorcycle racing or Animal Planet together.

Other than pimping Kristine a bit, I don't have much to say and I'm getting cold, so I'm going to snuggle up in front of the tv a bit.

Have a great day.

2 comments:

elizlom said...

I am so EXCITED!!!!! thank you, I'll be looking for your email!

Kristine said...

Afternoon darlin'!!!! Sorry your missing your little man! He is sure a cutie!!! Loved the layout and huge thanks for being my pimp!!! You are the best!!!

Mwah!!!!