Thursday, June 19, 2008

SURPRISE!!!!

I just love Kim. I think her motto is "Don't go BIG, just go HUMUNGOUS". Her new products are in store today and let me tell you, this is the bargain of a lifetime. She has 2 grab bags up that are on special for 4 days only, plus if you buy both, not only do you get it at an even more reduced price, but you get an added bonus too. She is the MOST generous person that I know. But I'm not going to make it all easy. Swing by her blog and go and check it out. And then she still posts a freebie too.



And then she gives so much of herself for charity too. Watch her blog carefully over the next few days.



Talking of charity. Why do people have such a harsh stance about charity? I deplore the expression "Charity begins at home" - personally I feel love begins at home and if you have that, then your heart is open to give charity. There are so many people the world over that are worse off than what we are and sometimes all they need in the form of charity is an understanding ear and the willingness to approach someone that can maybe do something about their plight.



Because of random acts of kindness I have made some wonderful friends the world over in the digi community and sometimes what was given was not to my liking, but I still said thank you because the fact that that person thought of me, meant the world to me. And on this note I would ask that everyone boycott the smack blogs. If they don't get any hits their general negativity will dwindle to just them reading it for themselves.



Enough ranting from me, let me go straight on to my freebie. I made these frames with 1 item from Kim's element bag and I think they're the cutest things under the sun. I made one pink and one blue cupcake frame that I think will be perfect for those birthday LO's. I hope you like them.



You can get them here http://www.4shared.com/file/51945136/99b01c5e/Cupcake_Framers.html?dirPwdVerified=1524a939.

Have a great day!!!

5 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!!!!!!!

Kim B said...

Girl you took the words out my mouth- LOVE begins at home- charity is from the heart which comes EASY when one opens it!
LOVE your frames and thanks for the huge PIMP- hee hee
Sending hugs
ME

Christine said...

Adorable! Thanks so much :)

Mojo said...

these are adorable! Thanks Renee

J9 said...

I don't know if you even check comments from things this old, but I've only just recently found your blog, and LOVE your stuff! AND I have thoroughly enjoyed 'getting to know you'. I've been a fan of Kim B's for awhile, and should've known that her associates would be awesome as well.
You are right that the cupcake is the cutest EVER!
Thanks so much.
Oregon USA fan.