Thursday, June 5, 2008

Early Post Competition

Helloooooo Everyone

Did you see the INSANE early post competition going on between KIM and Bunny at the moment. LOL. Those two just crack me up!!!! And I have to tell you that for Bunny to beat Kim she had to post very late at night as we're ahead of time here in SA. Way to go Bunny!!!! As soon as I've upped this today I'm swinging by the STORE to see what my fellow CT members have on offer.

Swing by KRISTINE as well and see what she has on offer. I love the bright cheeriness of the Julie's Bunny kit.

I'm starting to love creating my own kits. It took me a long time to get enough confidence, but with all the marvelous Commercial Use kits that Kim has created, it is now easy. I loved the colours of little Danika's flowergirl dress and designed a freebie with those colours and the flowers in mind.

Today I have the 6 papers up as a freebie and I'll be posting the elements in several folders over the next few days.

I just love curled and torn papers and have to thank Atomic Cupcake for the wonderful actions they have on offer. I used one of the actions to create 2 of the papers.

Here's a preview:


You can collect it here http://www.4shared.com/file/50226442/86122d52/Danikas_Delight_Papers.html?dirPwdVerified=1524a939. Thanks for swinging by and please leave some love, I do enjoy reading the comments.

LOTS AND LOTS OF HUGS

10 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Can't believe I'm first to post & DL!!!!!!
TY so very much for these MARVELOUS BGs!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cant wait to see the elements!!!!!!!!!!!

Kristine said...

OK can I tell ya how much I LUV these papers!!!!! Mwah!!!!

Kim B said...

WOOOHOOOOO- you go girl!! These are AMAZING!!!! LOVE the little corner name!- (hee hee)
YOu lucky SOD! you have a HUGE toy to play with there- LOL, soon I'll be coming to you for lessons!
Sending loves
and a wnechy WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
me

KrisG said...

Absolutely gorgeous papers!! Pretty soon YOU'll be selling at DSO!!!! Thank you!

Val said...

Thank you...it's very pretty!
Val

TitanThirteen said...

Thanks, this is lovely :o)

barneyandfred said...

Your papers are absolutely beautiful. I love the color and the black patterns. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful papers... thanks!!!

crystalwitch said...

beautiful scrap kit. thank you

toni in ny

Unknown said...

Thanks for this lovely kit
Laurine