Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Sugar & Spice

And all things nice. Well that's how I feel about the Digi Community at the moment. There's a bunch of ladies out there that just ROCK!!!!

First off there's Benevolent Boutique that does some kits that get sold in aid of charity each month. As you know my BEAUTIFUL South African friend Kim donates to their charity kits and she mentioned in an e-mail that Crystal is looking for some guest CT's to do some LO's with this month's kits Whimsy and Wishes. Well as charity is close to my heart, I jumped at the opportunity and put my name forward. Thank you Crystal for allowing me to play with these ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS kits. I didn't know where to start as all the goodies are absolutely STUNNING.

Stop by the site and read all about this month's charity - Reece's Rainbow. I still have shivers up and down my spine. Reece you are a Sunshine Child and have a special place in my heart.

Here's a LO I did of Montana's foot and the sentiment in the Word Art is just PERFECT.




And Andrea my fellow CT member over at Kim's and Kristine (leader of the Dork Dancing Wenches) has had all the designers that she is a CT for create a special kit for her. Not because she asked, but she's not been well and Murphy's law, when 1 thing goes wrong a GAZILLION others will too. I hope this is just the pick me up you need Andrea!!!

The kit is called Let's Connect (and that is such an important thing in our lives, to stay connected to those we love and care for) and you can get it at Nicole/Sugarplum Papiere.

This photo is of Fabio again and it was just the right kit for him. As I mentioned before, they've emigrated to the UK and he let me have his e-mail address on Monday. Of course it's mom I'm really talking to, but it's so wonderful knowing I can just drop him a line at any time.

This kit is HUGE and FUN!!!! Which I suppose is just the right type of kit for someone that scraps her baby in a bath of spaghetti. Andrea, that is still my favourite page of yours!!!

Tomorrow I'll have a little something for you, as I've been a bit hectic.

Hugs from me to you.

No comments: