Monday, May 26, 2008

Spitting worse than a snake

Gggggrrrr today I'm not in a happy place and can quite cheerfully do 4 shared a damage. I have now tried since last night to get today's installment uploaded, but to no avail. Looks like I'm going to have to wait for some wierd hour to do the uploads for the rest of the week and then just blog from the office daily. So please check back tomorrow for part 2.

How many of you get the heebies when someone talks about bugs? One of the ladies at work mentioned an outbreak of headlice at her child's aftercare and ever since then my head is itching like crazy. LOL. I can just feel those little buggers crawling around on my head. I'm going to have a bath soon and wash these phantom lice right out of my hair. LOL. OK now that takes me to another wierd thing. I now have that song "I'm gonna wash that man right outta my hair" in my head. Bwahahaha, how many of you can remember that song????

Either I'm old or I have a very good memory from my baby days LOL. If I manage to get this upload done tonight still I'll just come and add a bit to today's blog.

Keep well and enjoy your day.

No comments: