Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Pfffffft

I'm going to smack myself upside the head. I swear I have mash in my cranium. A huge glob of gooey mash. LOL



I can't scrap and I had every intention of making a nice wood bark alpha, but the thing just doesn't want to co-operate. So I've decided that I'll blog during the week and offer up freebies over the weekend. That way I can devote the time they so richly deserve to them and I can offer up good quality work.



So please bear with me while I build up a bit of stock. LOL.



Last night I wanted to come in here and share a few thoughts, but I ended up vegetating on the couch, watching Idols. I think we're about 1 week behind and will see the extra long final show tomorrow night. I'm particularly happy that both my favourites have made it to the final BUT I hope David C actually wins. BUT I have to tell you about this couch of mine. I spend very little time on it, because there's something about that couch that puts you to sleep. Both the kids usually just fall over and sleep on it the entire night and weekends their friends do it too. Well I made it to approximately 21:15 last night and when I woke again it was 2 this morning and I was cold and had a crick in my neck. It was a nice sleep though.



The violence in certain areas have also abated a bit and I hope it is the start of good things to come.



Well as I don't have a freebie today, I decided to share a LO of my gorgeous SIL (Amy) that is a professional model and part time sound engineering student. She asked me to do a LO of her that is music related and Kim B's beautiful All That Jazz Kit came in handy for this. I hope you like it as my SIL loves it.














































Well that's all from me today folks.

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Morning Renee!!!! Love the layout of Amy!!! She is SUCH a beauty!!!

I'm off to get some work done before you wenches get me into trouble..hahahah

Have a great day!!! :)

Shannon said...

That LO is stunning! I was going to use it on the DSO blog, but then I found your I Believe LO and used it instead. You do such fabulous LOs and she is so Beautiful!
We actually made it through the entire Idol series this season - I too am glad the Davids were the top 2 - and we've been voting for Cook the whole time! :)