Sunday, May 25, 2008

Peacock Pride

I just LOVE peacocks. They're so graceful and proud and then of course those beautiful blues and greens make them absolutely spectacualr. It's amazing how nature in itself can create these gorgeous colours.



These beautiful birds inspired me to create a kit called Peacock Pride that I'll be offering up as a freebie over the next week. I'm giving 2 blue grungy papers with peacock feathers as part of the papers today. I was aiming to give some elements today as well, but 4 shared is being a PITA and I just don't have the patience when the upload hangs every few minutes, so I have broken the kit up in smaller bits.



One of the elements is an organza covered basket that my mom did in gold for my neighbour's wedding. I took a photo of the original basket and kept it for just the right kit and recoloured it for this as I think the colours of this kit is just perfect for the richness of the basket. I hope you like this. It's my first attempt at an entire kit and I'm enjoying how it's progressing.



This is the preview with not everything shown:























You can pick up the first installment here http://www.4shared.com/file/48871237/b65de9fe/Peacock_Pride.html?dirPwdVerified=1524a939

Please leave some love if you grab.

3 comments:

Kim B said...

WOW- girl that is AWESOME!!! LOVE the basket and the feathers! WOOT WOOT-
sending hugs
ME

Anonymous said...

LOVE the feathers! Found you through KimB's blog. Thanks much.

Orlff said...

I tried to download this but it said the file was not available.