Monday, September 15, 2008

Just a Quick Post

No news today, except that I sat in traffic and a 10 minute trip took more than an hour, so I'm tired and irritable.

Kristine is such a tease!!!! Pop past her blog for some sneak previews of the HUGE Fall Splendor Colab kit that will be hitting the blogs on October 1st. That's going to be a mega and a half. Practice your blog hopping skills in the meantime, you're going to need it.

And as mentioned yesterday, Kristine threw out this colour swatch that was just too devine to ignore. I had to make a mini kit. I call it Flirty Flight. It has some delish papers, some glue globs, gel frames, crinkled foil doodles and some lovely flowers. I just loved creating this kit.

Here's a preview of the papers. Element preview will go up tomorrow.

Today I'm upping the papers, but come back tomorrow and Wednesday for the 2 installments of elements. And don't forget, my kit for the DSO color challenge is up until the end of the month.

You can get the papers here http://www.4shared.com/file/63098209/1481b73b/Flirty_Flighty.html?dirPwdVerified=1524a939. Don't forget to leave some luv.

Hugs
Renée

4 comments:

Esther said...

What wonderful papers thanks

Gail said...

Thank you for the gorgeous papers!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

.: Kristine :. said...

Love this kit!!!! Remind me to keep giving you swatches..LOL...you rock them out!!!