Thursday, November 3, 2011

Birthdays, DSD is coming and a Freebie

OMW I fell off the wagon again with blogging. This time of year I always have the best intentions of blogging at least once a week and when I look again, 2 or 3 weeks have flown by.

November is a crazy month for me with birthdays, anniversaries and lots of functions. It kicks off with my Aunt's anniversary on the 1st and continues right through the month with special occasions. Today is my BIRTHDAY and I have a little CU gifty to all at the end of this post.

Tomorrow a very special "Angel-with-hidden-horns" is having a birthday too. Please pop past my blog again tomorrow as I hope to have her blubbering with tears again. LOL.

And then of course it's the start of all the DSD sales and I promise to give you lots of news too. Have you been saving? Do you have a long wish-list? This weekend is definitely going to be worthwhile getting all those goodies you have been dying to get. Uhm I think a few Credit Card statements will be hidden away. LOL.

And I'm very excited to announce that I'm now on a very special lady's CT. I love Loucee Creations kits and what she does with her hybrid projects is just jaw-dropping amazing. She's also planning some special deals for DSD, so watch this space and hers from tomorrow.

OK enough jabbering. I made a frame for some doilies for a baby room and decided to scan it and extract it to make a mat for baby LO's.

Here's a preview


And you can pick it up here.

Enjoy the rest of the day

Hugs
Ren

5 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Nov. 03, 2011. Thanks again.

Kim B said...

Happy Birthday my dear friend... hope you are giving it horns tonight- lol

LOVE the doily!!
HUGE HUGS

ElleDeMai said...

Thank you!

Paula -- CutieFruity said...

very cool! thank yoU!

Unknown said...

Good post. I like it. It was interesting to read it. Great thank's author for sharing…

http://writing-essay.org/