Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Dents in my Chair

Last night we were in hysterics. I got up from my pc to go and make some coffee and Corné noticed these indentations from my bum bones in my chair. I'm spending so much time in front of the pc that I'm leaving impressions. I think the foam in the seat of my old chair is finally giving in. But I love that chair so much.

I'm busy on some crazy extractions for some new goodies and I'm very excited to get it done. I'm hoping to be able to reveal and release it all next week.

My kit Letter from the Heart is available at $3.00 until tomorrow midnight and then it will go to full price.


And Kim B has the most stunning new kit Passions Blush available. I did this LO of my friends Cindy-Lee and Rudolph's wedding photos.


And of course I have a little freebie for you as well. It's a double page QP using Passions Blush.


You can get it here.

Hugs
Ren

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

nine said...

Beautiful QPs! I just had to laugh at your post today! You said it very nicely... at home here we call them butt prints... and my computer chair sure does have them, too! lol! And do you go through computer mice like crazy like I do? I have to buy 2 or 3 mice a year.. and that's not the inexpensive ones, either! lol The hazards of the hobby/trade I guess! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 11 post on Jan. 21, 2010. Thanks again.

Janet said...

Thank you. A beautiful quick page.

Inspector Clouseau said...

Long time no posts.


Nice blog work, as far as it went. I came across your blog while “blog surfing” using the Next Blog button on the blue Nav Bar located at the top of my blogger.com site. I frequently just travel around looking for other blogs which exist on the Internet, and the various, creative ways in which people express themselves. Thanks for sharing.