Wednesday, November 4, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM B

WHOOOOOOHOOOOOO, it's my friend Kim B's birthday!!!!!! Many happy returns girlfriend. I hope this is the start of the best years yet to come. Oh boy and if you go read Kim's blog today, you will see that once again she's celebrating BIG!!!! I'm deliberately not cluttering my post with too much eye candy, as I really want you to go by her blog and wish her a HUGE, BIG, BEST birthday wish ever.

Since my last blog I have been extremely busy. I had to wind up my job and train someone new to take over from me. It was quite emotional as I have been with the company for 4 years and in that time colleagues usually become family. But it was time for me to move on and start my own venture.

I also bought a new computer to handle the magazine and all my scrapbooking and I have been setting that up to my liking. Wheeee and did my pc supplier surprise me with a gift of PS CS4. Whoooppeeee!!!!! I do have some PS experience, but have always preferred to work in PSP. I'm now doing as many PS tutorials as I can lay my hands on so that I can migrate fully to that.

And yesterday was my 50th birthday. WOW, I can't believe I'm a half a century old. I definitely don't feel it and plan to have a hooligan of note party on Saturday. There's 8 of us that have our birthdays one day after the other and we have decided to all get together on Saturday and PARTAY. I'll probably regret it on Sunday, but now I'm looking forward to it.

OK, I'm sure you want to see 1 or 2 little hints of what is in Kim's PU grab bag.

Here's a LO of my darling Jayden using 2 products in the PU Bag.


And here's a LO using a picture of Disney Lizzi from Deviant Art. Isn't it just perfect for this kit???


And of course I have a freebie for you. A QP using items from the PU bag.


You can get it here http://www.4shared.com/file/146292169/e091f177/RB-KBs_Birthday_QP.html. Just remember to go by Kim's blog and wish her a Happy Birthday.

Love and Hugs
Renée

6 comments:

Kristine said...

OMG she blogged!!!! ROFL!!! I just love that Alice in Wonderland LO....absolute perfection!!!!

Have an awesome birthday weekend!! Give it horns!!! :D

xoxoxox
Mwah!

geezee said...

WoW Happiest of B'days to you too. Thanks for the goodies. Love 'em.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Nov. 04, 2009. Thanks again.

hsmema said...

Happy Birthday! Thank you for the lovely QP and enjoy your weekend party.

Kim B said...

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE- thanks GF!!
And go give it horns on the weekend- SHAKE the floor hard enough that I can feel it here too ( ok the tables and chairs maybe huh??- lol)

BIG HUGS and a belated happy happy again *blush*

Madeline said...

This is lovely.