Monday, August 18, 2008

Major Clean Up

I've spent the past week and a bit cleaning up my computer files. I've really let them get into a state. I'm about halfway done, but at least now I know where to find most of the goodies I'm looking for.

Onto the good stuff.
Kim B has her new Designer CU Grab Bag on sale until this Thursday and it's loaded full of the most amazing goodies for $8. I have seen designer resources for sale with the equivalent of 1 of her items for the same price and she has 5 new products in the bag, the one being a mega.

Here's a LO I did with just one of the items.


And if you pop on over to Wenchd Grafix you'll see a whole lot of new products on sale from Kristine (Summer Slush Kit), Cate with amazing PU and CU Templates and Andrea from Boyerville Scraps with Verdant Kit and Oh My Goth Papers.

Here's a LO I did using the Summer Slush Kit and one of Cate's Templates.


And here's one using Andrea's Oh My Goth Papers - I just love the acid colours.

The freebie kit I have for you today has had me stumped. I usually come up with elements quickly and have to really think about the papers, but this time it was the other way around. And thank you Cate for naming the poor orphan. Here's a preview of Gazebo.


And you can get it here http://www.4shared.com/file/59517788/bfb55dc7/Gazebo.html?dirPwdVerified=1524a939. I'm now off to go do some more cleaning up of file folders.

Enjoy the rest of your day.


Hugs

4 comments:

Kristine said...

Gorgeous kit Renee!!! I'll snag it up tonight when 4Shared quits being a dick for me..:P

I'm following your lead and organizing my files as well...it took me over 3 hours just to do my CU stuff this morning.....I am dreading the Tubes folder... LOL

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Kim B said...

OOOH that looks STUNNING and PERFECT name too!
Love that goth Lo you did with Andrea's kit! AWESOME job girl!
ARRGH- clean up takes forever- lol, I try and do it every few months or I get LOST in my own external-LOL
Sending hugs
ME

Jazzy said...

Hi Girl..what a beautiful kit you made..LOVE IT..the colors are perfect..sorry I havent been around more..come see me..hugs..Im off to get your kit..thanks for sharing your talent